My favorite reads of 2014
End of the year, end of my reading goal for 2014. I had an overly ambitious goal to read 52 books, one per week. Of course life gets in the way, as usual. That, and any time I had to spare I spent it writing, if I could. But I did improve from last year!
Here are my results:
There are still a couple days left of the year…. maybe I can get that number up to 30!
And of course, I have to share my Top Ten, in no particular order:
(list of titles with links below the slideshow)
- Peter Panzerfaust (Deluxe Edition, vol. 1) by Kurtis J. Wiebe and Tyler Jenkins
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Merlin’s Blade by Robert Treskillard
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkowski
- The Sentinels of Andersonville by Tracy Groot
- Paxon Chute: A Novel About Life and Other Funny Things in the Texas Hill Country by Keith Cartlidge
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
- The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson
- The Secret Diary of Lizze Bennet by Kate Rorick and Bernie Su
- Kenobi by John Jackson Miller